Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Labels are loved

Okay. First of all I wanna greet a Happy Birthday to my kuya Lorenz!


Actually birthday niya kahapon, just wanna greet him blog post style.
Haha!
I lovies kuya!
He's now 21.

Oh and Happy Birthday to Celina Reyes!
May you have more birthdays to come!

-Part 2-
I went surfing for some really cool clothes online (it's a thing of mine)
These have been the best batch I've seen so far.
Check 'em out!


Lace mini dress from Alice + Olivia



(upper left) Cotton smock dress (upper right) Bow front dress
(bottom) Plaid cotton dress
All from APC


White dress from Vanessa Bruno


(left) Silk V-neck dress (right) Wool cape dress
Both from Fendi


Newham cashmere jacket from Burberry


Wrinkled layered cardigan from Graham and Spencer


(left) Ballerina bustier dress (right) Draped paisley dress
Both by Matthew Williamson


(left) Pink checkered shirt (right) V-neck gingham dress
Both from MCQ


(left) Saffron floral dress (right) Silk faille embroidered dress
Both by Oscar de la Renta


(left) Cotton dot sunset dress (right) Floral tiered dress
Both from Juicy Couture



(upper left) Confetti print dress (upper right) Maydie jersey dress
(bottom) Script plaid dress
All from Marc by Marc Jacobs

Alright. I have a lot more but I'mma have to prepare my clothes for our trip tomorrow.
Anyway, I'll post the remaining ones when I get back.
Lovies people!

-Fin-

Oh and by the way, since I'll be out of town, I wouldn't be here to celebrate Halloween.
So as a treat:



Happy Halloween kiddies!

(I didn't wanna post a pic of Michael Jackson 'cause he REALLY frightens me. I'm petrified)

No comments: