Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nothing to thank for

"Sa umaga, utak ang gagamitin. Sa hapon, katawan."
Ruf is right! Sa umaga namin pinapagod yung utak, sa hapon naman yung katawan.
Oh by the way, I'm talking about Fridays.
Yes. The much awaited day in every school week.
Diba nga may saying "Thank God it's Friday"?
Well, thank noone for Fridays.
That's only because we have CAT.
Yes. CAT.

Ang lala talaga! At first, I thought I would enjoy CAT
Well guess what, wala pang half ng school year (not really sure, I'm too lazy to count) gusto ko ng sumuko!
Nakaka pagod! Minsan nga naiiyak pa ako tuwing naiisip ko na may CAT pa pala.
Not kidding.

MEN.
Don't get me wrong.
It's not pure evil.
Masaya siya at times but it's SUPER tiring.
Oh well.

About the statement made by Ruf earlier.
Yeah. Want to give full emphasis on that one.
We have physics, economics, math and accounting (respectively) every Friday.
Yesterday, we had a quiz, a debate, boardwork and a seatwork.
After that, CAT.
Do I need to say more?
Fine. We had DRILLS.

All in all: Yesterday was STRESSFUL.
Ayoko na!

Shallow, I know.
Kung alam niyo lang talaga! (well if you're a senior in OB, ma ge-gets niyo ako)

Haay nako. Buhay.

-part 2-

Wanna give this to kuya Lorenz as a birthday gift!!
Love you!

-Fin-

After the debate
Mike: feeling ko mag kaka regla na ako!

Nice.

No comments: