Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Deja vu

deja vu- The illusion of having seen or experienced something actually being experienced for the first time.

I know it's annoying how I always change my blog skin (hhmm...every week?)
But that's only because I can't make up my mind!
I missed the dead-ugly-version-of-kanye-west's-blog theme I had going on before.
So...
Hello OLD SKIN!
Haha!
Don't get me wrong, I liked my other past skins too but...I missed this the most!
And because Bevs likes it! (Hi Bevs!)
Though I'm having problems with my tagboard...it's white.
I liked the old tagboard I had along with this old skin.
Well whatever.
At least I have a tagboard.
Cheers.

Anyway, how stressful is this week?
Raming i-pa-pass.
Career Folder
Homeworks
Scrapbooks
Projects
Engagement Game
Damn.
How am I gonna do all of that in a week?
Oh and School was suspended today
Knowing O.B., tinapos pa namin yung class.
Lame huh?
SUPER.
What's the point of suspending classes kung tataposin lang ren?
How stupid. Haha! Mean.
It's true naman eh!
Ay! I also forgot!
Wala pa akong requirements for my La Salle form.
Men. Extended na naman ako!
I have to pass it na or I'm dead meat.
Haha!

MEN.
HECTIC.HECTIC.HECTIC.

-Fin-

"Keep it classy, San Diego!"
-Ron Burgundy, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

No comments: