Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Vote or Die!

Yo guys! We, the 4B, took random pictures last week.
And boy, we made WEIRD experiments.

Hen or Reb(?) got the idea of using mirrors to produce weird photos.
So we took EVERYBODY'S picture (including...guess who?)
And they had a bet that the picture with the most votes will be treated out by everyone who partake of the contest (uhm...that would be ALL OF 4B)

So, here are the "leading" pictures with the most comments in Reba's Multiply Site.


Hen
My opinion: uhm...mukha siyang natural except for the eyes. HAHA!


Bevs
My opinion: Bevs looks like a sick Chinese girl


Ms.Pitargue
My opinion:
Ang scary ng eyes!


Reba
My opinion: uhm, Reb...you look like an ape. SORRY!


Angela
My opinion: FUNNY!
She looks like Quasimodo from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Sorry Angela!


Lauren
My opinion:
no comment.


Alright.
Those are the leading ones.
There's a poll available to the right (below the bear) about this contest, so you vote!
Okay? PLEASE VOTE!
It's for a good cause!
Help the needy and the mentally challenged!
HAHAHAHAHA! KIDDING!


So do what the t-shirt says!
VOTE!

-Fin-

Happy Birthday to Cristina Catarungan!
She's finally older than me! Haha!

No comments: