Saturday, November 29, 2008

Party like Doctors

Today was awfully tiring!
I woke up at 4am and arrived home at I guess, 8pm.
Where did I go?
Manaoag and Clark
GOSH... I sat in the car for more than 8 hours doing NOTHING.

DAMN.

I'm just glad I'm home na! Thank you Lord!

We just had a party last night. Man, they were loud!
Who knew old people could be party animals too. Haha!
And they're not just ordinary old people, they were DOCTORS.
Yep, Doctors.
Apparently, one of them celebrated his birthday and my mom suggested to use our house as the venue.
There was karaoke, drinks, food, etc.
ANG LAKAS NILA KUMANTA.
It gave me a headache! Oh and the food was...
Grabe! Cholesterol was served in a big brown wooden tray.
Wala na ngang natira pag akyat ko para kumain.
Inubos na nila yung skin ng Lechon, which was kinda good in my part.
The thought of Lechon skin tempted me. Haha!
Glad they left nothing for me to devour.
HAHAHAHA!

Anyway, I'm too tired to make post.
I decided to make one for the sake of updating this shit.
Imma continue this post tomorrow.
Sorry peeps.
The trip took all the energy I stored last night.

Have a good night everyone!
Buhbye!

-Fin-

Condolence to the Chavez family for the loss of Mr. Tito Chavez
Westborough Homes lost another beloved neighbor
May he rest in peace

No comments: