Sunday, August 31, 2008

Eat. Eat. More Eat.

STOP ME!!!

REALIZATION 002:
I realized now...
Okay. Maybe a couple of weeks ago...
MAHILIG NA AKO KUMAIN.
Shallow, I know.
Pero...feel ko talagang tumataba na ako eh.
Hahaha! I know I shouldn't care.
But it's hard not to.
Considering the fact that whenever I weigh myself using the weighing scale

"MAN. Extra pounds again?"

AND the other fact that people (whom I haven't seen for some time) would say:

"Aina, tumaba ka."

WWAAHH!!!

I keep on telling myself
"Wag kang kumain...mag exercise ka...stop yourself"
And in the end...

I eat even more.

DAMN.

But whatever.
I couldn't stop myself from eating kasi whenever I'm stressed it's either I sleep it away or eat it away.
Alangan namang matulog ako sa school, so I eat nalang.

And..it's YUMMY!

HAHA!

Random?
I know.

-fin-

Something for Beverly Cones

Janis: That one there, that's Karen Smith. She is one of the dumbest girls you'll ever meet. Damien sat next to her in English last year.
Damien: She asked me how to spell orange.
Janis: That little one, that's Gretchen Wieners.
Damien: She's totally rich because her dad invented Toaster Streudels.
Janis: Gretchen Wieners knows everybody's business, she knows everything about everyone.
Damien: That's why her hair is so big, it's full of secrets.
Janis: And evil takes a human form in Regina George. Don't be fooled because she may seem to be your typical selfish, back-stabbing slut faced ho-bag, but in reality, she's so much more than that.
Damien: She's the queen bee- the star, those other two are just her workers.

Hahahaha! I never get tired of Mean Girls!
Love it!
Bye!

No comments: