Saturday, June 28, 2008

Stupidity hurts

Okay. This will be another random post...
Well...maybe all of my posts are random.
Haha! Let's just say this is pure Non-sense.
But I thought it would be nice to share with you what happened.

I woke up at 7:30 this morning 'cause I just remembered that I have to attend Mass.
So I prepared my stuff, checked my phone, and began texting.
After a couple of minutes, I excused myself from Beverly and Lorenzo (they were the only ones I was texting that time) so then I could take a bath.
Just to my luck, we ran out of water. (yeah...lucky right? Not.)
So I went up to my parents' room and asked my mom if I could take a bath in their shower instead.
She said yes and told me to hurry up 'cause I was gonna be late for choir.
So I took a bath.
After a couple of minutes, I suddenly remembered they had a heater.
So I used it and continued bathing.

(okay! here's the part!)

Since I was running out of time (I was going to be late), I decided to end my really nice, hot bath.

As I was going to turn off the heater (take note: my hand was half an inch away from the switch), my body suddenly shaked.
After a few minutes of "recovery", I suddenly realized...

I just got electrocuted.

(HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Okay I know this is REALLY REALLY low, but let me finish!)

After that "shock", I was like
"uuuhhh..." and had this face---> :|
(if you don't get it, check out the emoticons on your Y!M)
I got really scared.
That was the first time I got electrocuted!
I totally forgot my hands were wet!

Note to self: avoid stupidity when it comes to anything related to electricity.

Random huh?
I told you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a good one! I like everything about this post! Very well done, keep posting!