Friday, July 18, 2008

4 active days

Hello people of the blogging world!
Haha! I'm back! It's been a long time!
But no need to fret, I'm here na:)
"Feeler" noh? Hahahaha!
Anyway, Can't wait?
Well let me start it off...
right about...
Now.

We just had our RETREAT:)
Haha! Well...we had our retreat in Angel's Hills Retreat House in Tagaytay.
We stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights (bitin noh?)
The place was BIG and it was really, really cold!
I had to bring my jacket all the time!
The food was alright...
I only realized now that...damn...I ate a LOT.
I especially liked the buko tart. Hhmm...YUMMY!
Oh! and also the ube tart! (thankies Hen!)
Hahahahaha! Tart-much?
Whatever.
About our room?
Well...it was a shoe box.
Haha! Not kidding.
Ang SIKIP! Grabe! Hindi ka talaga makagalaw!
Oh and the bathrooms! Man...the worst.
5 girls assigned in 1 cubicle.
Saya noh?
Uhm not.
Anyway, don't want to further elaborate our retreat (I'm lazy)
But all in all:

It was FUN.
Very memorable.
I cried a lot and laughed a lot too.
With who?
Of course with my Betches (Promise...good kami!)
Hahaha! I especially loved the palanca reading activity.
Aaww!!! Thanks a lot for those who wrote me one even though I didn't asked.
Maraming salamat!

Okay. Yan na muna.
Tinatamad ako eh...
Hahaha!
Sorry!

Anyway, Imma tell you about my day today nalang:)
Well first pumunta akong review
And Woohoo!!!

Accomplishment: I made 2 new friends!
Hahahaha! Shallow huh?
I'm having a hard a time with making friends
So leave me alone! Haha! Kidding.
Their names?
Maritha (I believe that's how her name is spelled) and Thomas.
They're really really nice:)

After our review we went to ATC.
Met with Pat, Lauren and JB in Jam, Rustans (I was with Bevs)
Then we saw Ruth in Mango.
Wait...Ruth saw US in Mango.
Hahaha! Then we tried on clothes...
Then we were told by the sales lady not to take pictures inside the dressing room (and I think she was mad)
Hahahahahaha! Nakakahiya! SOBRA!
Well, whatever.
Customer's always right:)
Hahahahaha!
Then we met up with Luis in Picture City
Tapos yun...nag pa-picture kami (sabog ko nga eh!)
And then....
We ate in Food court. We talked, ate, blah blah blah blah...
then I went home na.
Hahahahaha!
That's it.

Boring noh?
Tinatamad talaga ako ngayon.
As-in SUPER.
Sorry 'bout that.

People I saw in ATC:
Maritha:)
Ashley and the other first year girls (don't know their names)
And the altar boy in PCJ
Hahahahaha! Yeah...I don't know his name but I see him every Sunday.
Whatever.

LSS: Superhuman by Chris Brown feat. Keri Hilson (Gosh! She is so pretty!)
Love the song! Isn't it obvious?
Hahaha!

Imma end it here.
Hope you don't mind.
I'm out.
Keep it classy people:)

No comments: