Saturday, July 26, 2008

What a Saturday

Hey there peeps!
Hope you had a really great day 'cause I sure did!
Weird huh? I don't normally make posts about my day.
But...hey, I'll start now.
Ready?
Alright.

Okay...let me start with my morning.
I went to Academic Gateway for the simulation exam.
It turned out that the simulation exam won't start until 12pm.
So pampalipas ng oras...
Beverly, Lauren and I went to Starbucks! Haha!
We ate, talked, took pictures, cried...nah! just joking!;)
After that, we went back to AG (naglakad lang kami pabalik).
Pagdating namin, walang tao sa loob ng classroom.
So we had the whole classroom to ourselves.
So again: we talked, took pictures and put make up.
Tapos pumasok yung "owner" nung AG sa loob ng classroom.
Then nagpakilala siya and nagpakilala ren kami.
His name, by the way, is Iman.
Who, awkwardly, looks like Chuck Bass.
Not kidding. Kamukha talaga niya.
Good thing nga hindi niya kilala si Chuck eh! Whew!
Oh and he is SUPER NICE!!! and rich!
Hahahaha! Still not kidding! Ayaw niya lang aminin. Haha!
We talked a lot until 2 of our boy classmates came inside.
So yun, dagdag usapan.
Oh, the 2 boys were Ace and Thomas (mentioned in my past post)
Then, niyaya kami ni Sir Iman to have lunch with him.
So yun, pumayag kami. Sumakay kami sa car niya (it was a white mazda 3 with a plate number of...oh wait...plate name of IMAN)
Tapos dun kami kumain sa Hotshots.
Then we ate, talked, laughed, blah blah blah...
Nakakahiya nga eh kasi siya pa yung nag pay para sa amin.
And we only knew him for less than half a day!
Tapos we went back na.
So yun...since ine-entertain niya yung mga iba tungkol sa review (including Beverly's mom)
Kami kami nalang nila Ace, Thomas, Lauren and Beverly yung nag usap.
It was really nice and fun talking to them:)
Tapos yun...hindi na namin namalayan na...
12 na pala.

EXAM na.

The exam...hhmm...was HARD.
Hahaha! Not kidding! Lalo na yung Math and Science!
Ggrr...hated that part!
Though I'm happy it's over na. I just hope I pass.
Sir Iman said he'll text us the results of the exam on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Wish me luck!

Accomplishments:
I made 2 new friends (Ace and Sir Bass...I mean Iman)
Nag commute kami papuntang Starbucks (shallow, I know)
Hhmm...that's pretty much it.

Anyway, I'm really tired na so hope you don't mind I end this post here.
Rami ko pa namang gustong i-kwento.
Well, hayaan na.
I'll make a part 2 if I have the time or when I feel like making one.
Haha! Alright.
See ya!

Take care kids:)


Oh by the way, really sorry about this post.
I know it doesn't have a lot of sense but hey...it's still a post.
So don't be hatin'.
Peace out.

No comments: