Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Goodbye doesn't mean forever"

Hello there air breathing creatures of this world!
It is I, Ana, the beholder of thy blog.
It's been such a long time.
I suffered from the usual case of laziness that's why I've been "out" of the blogging world for so long.
Anyhoo, I thought of making this post sorta serious but not too emotional.
For all of those who don't know what I'm talking about, it's our graduation tomorrow.
Yes. Our BIG day.

Wow. Bilis noh? The memory of my first day being a Senior is quite vague but nevertheless, I still remember most of it.

Have I been sleeping while everyone around me started growing up and facing time as it is?

Four months ago, the thought of "Graduation Day" scared the heck out of me...
Well, frankly because I haven't thoroughly swallowed the idea of me being a Senior.
It was all a shock.

And now...
A new chapter's taking place tomorrow.

Will everything change?
Hope not.
'Cause that's gonna suck, big time.

Just wanna share to you all that I've realized how we should all be on our guard always because time could hurt you.
Especially if you haven't taken advantage of it.
But hey, that's life.

We were born, we live and we die.
It's always been like that.

So while we're about to leave the institution we've grown accustomed to, I wanna take this opportunity to thank those people who've helped me in countless ways and to those who also struggled with me during the difficult times.

You guys know who you are!

Fine. Imma give a shout out to:

Tommy Lazo - Be good Tom! Proud of you!

AC Abrigo - Hi Love! She's my Over Time Buddy! I love you to death! I'm gonna miss you SO much! Awmen :(( Hindi na kita magiging ka-group sa anything! Well...good point for your part!
Anjela Celso - Anak ko yan! Please don't stop being so helpful:) You're a great friend! Ay at sana naman less na yung pag aasar mo sakin if ever magkikita tayo in college! Haha! Oh and I'm gonna miss your one-of-a-kind laugh! The best!
Myka Diama - My 1/2 niece. SUPER NICE! Finally, nagawa na ren natin yung "pose"! I'm gonna miss you, Myka! Original high school seatmate!
Angela Stailey - Secretary of the Season. Love you Gela! Gonna miss your hugs:(( Wala na akong kukulitin sa class:(

Zhaii "Pudding" Blanco - My forever Pudding (Don't ask!). Uy! I'm practicing the "Sliding down the wall while crying" thing! HAHA! Ang hirap! Let us always do the "pudding hug" and "pudding grawl" whenever we see each other! Haha! Yes, even in public
Andrea "The Ventriloquist" Franquez - I'm gonna miss you, Choir Mate! :(( You're a very nice person and please don't ever change :) Wala na akong kasama sa choir :( Gonna miss our "Sinangag Express" moments together!
Gaby Jimenez - Peace na tayo :) I'm gonna miss you anak!
Paola Pion - who's company ngayon ko lang na appreciate ng sobra :( Friends paren in the future, okay? I'm really gonna miss you! Oh and I still haven't swallowed the idea of you being 18 na! Hahaha!
Kayle Heceta - I admire your talent in writing. Keep it up! Don't stop being such a nice person :)
Noelle Bautista - Give me a piece of your brain cell! Haha! Gonna miss you Noelle!
Naps Encarnacion - Sumali ka nga ng "Singing Bee"! Hahaha! Be good my friend ;)
Sam Fernandez - Anak ko ren to! Aral lang anak ah! Visit us sa PCJ! Don't change :)

Lucas Jimenez - I'm sad never kita naging classmate but I'm glad we're friends. Please don't stop being such a good person.
Anica Padilla - Aniks! My korean lover friend! Don't stop being so bubbly and cute! I'm gonna miss you :)
Yumi Yanai - She's dope. Enough said.
Mara Solis - Sobrang cute ng mga pinaggagawa mo!
Christine Santos - We might not talk to each other a lot but you're a good person, Tin.

Amiel Justiniani - Lakas mo mang-asar! Haha! Peace! Gonna miss you big buddy!
Ambet "Ambi Pure" Bengil - My favorite penguin of all time!
Jem Lepasana - My other over time buddy. Keep it up, Jem!
Chris "Gal" Gallardo - Wag mo sabihin kahit sa college, kikilitiin mo pa ren ako! Haha! Nice guy :)
Lorenzo "Enzo" Atienza - Super nice guy! Oh and super smart, too! Ay at super tamad ren :)) Kidding!

Simon Pena - One of the funniest guy I know. Don't stop putting smiles on peoples faces!
Mek Tanaka - Nice and funny :) Gonna miss you too!
JB Santiaguel - "Copied from Santiaguel" Ahaha! The reason why I never wanted anyone to copy from me. I'm gonna miss you, JB.

Celina Reyes - Unnie! One of the funniest girls I know. Gonna miss our intermediate years together.
Dana Kison - Proved Brains and Beauty do exist. You're a good person, Dana :) Don't change!
Che Fuentespina - One of the prettiest, nicest, smartest and funniest girl I know. Love you Che! I'm gonna miss you really badly!
Marian Trinidad - Isa pa 'tong anak! I'm gonna miss you Marian! You're such a great friend!
Liz Kawi - O, ito pa! Anak ko ren 'to! Liz please don't stop being so nice! Go Roletta!
Louie Reformado - The daughter every parent would want to have. Don't stop making us proud! Love you Lou! Oh and the noodle cup hat...yeah, fits you right :)) Kidding!
Bea "Bea-kins" Lobaton - Bea-kins! My "Quotes in Quiz" partner! Hahahaha! I'm so glad we're much more closer than we were before. I love you Bea! And I'm sorry kung at times "bitchy" ako. Haha! Don't ever change, Betchy! I'm gonna miss you a lot!
Reba "Temps" Casapao - Oy Temple! I just wanna tell you na I admire you in SO many ways! You've taught me a lot, kahit may mga tinuro kang hindi ko naman kailangang malaman (You know what I mean!), I wanna thank you for that :) You're the best temps! Seatmate of the Season!

Luis Ayuyao - The softest mammal ever! Super bait and sweet:) Don't ever change Luis! I'm gonna miss your hugs :((
Philip "Flip" Pono - Aaww! Hindi na kita matutulugan sa bus! Haha! Sorry by the way sa mga times na yun! Don't stop being such a great friend, Philip:) I'm gonna miss you buddy!
Efren Maronilla - We might have taken a rough start but I'm glad okay na ren tayo. Sorry sa mga times na masama ako. A fresh start to the two of us :) Oh and...I forgive you too ;)
Ruf Salvador - Uy! Former Seatmate! Tapos na tayo sa SSDG/PSS columns natin! :)) Gonna miss you Ruf! You're a great guy :)
Vincent "Teng" Derama - I'm gonna miss you so much Teng! Sana talaga wag ka magbago. You're a really good person and I hope kung magkikita tayo in college, sana "old days" paren :) Thanks for helping out me the other night!
Rei Robles - The best class mayor ever! Don't stop being so strange 'cause that's what makes you unique. I'm gonna miss you a lot especially our laugh trip moments with the rest of the Side Girls. You're the greatest, Rei :) Oh and I might regret saying this but gonna miss your sweaty everything! HAHAHA! Kidding!
Mike "Mikey" Maralit - Mikey! Awmen! I'm gonna miss you so much buddy! I'm so glad naging mag classmates tayo for the last year. I think God gave us the opportunity to stay in the same classroom together because he wants to show me that good people do exist in this world and that I'm lucky enough to be friends with one :) You're one-of-a-kind! Thanks for everything, Mike! Please don't ever change!

And to the girls who helped me throughout the whole year:

Patti "Patchong Dee" David - Patooch! My "-chong Dee" friend :)) I'm gonna miss our "Chick Boy" moments together! I don't think it'll be the same doing it without you :(( Patti, my betchfriend, I wish you a very successful life in the near future. And same as Louie, don't stop making us proud. I've never seen anyone as determine as you are, so you better keep it up :) Oh and also I wanna thank you for proving to me that everyone can reach their goals especially if they set their hearts and minds into it. Love you Patti! Congratulations! Oh and don't worry, you can expect text messages from me in college! (and I RARELY text)

Loreli Silvestre este Lauren Silverio - Lauren! My "asaran" friend! Hahahaha! I'm gonna miss our "asaran" moments together! Hey...I just remembered something...MAGKIKITA PA PALA TAYO IN COLLEGE!!! Hahahaha! Then why the hell am I making you this note?!?! Okay. SKIP.
Kidding! You know that I love you! We may had a really rough start but I'm glad na all of that was put to aside. I regret EVERYTHING that I said about you before (well yeah...I said a lot of things. You provoked me!) 'cause it turns out that you were nothing near to any of it. You're truly a beautiful person, inside and out, and I hope you don't stop being the bubbly, fun and caring person we all know of a "Lauren Silverio". Lovies!

Henriette "Henny" Trillanes - Hen! My future dorm sister! Just wanna tell you na of all the people I admired, you were the one who I admired the most. The way you think, act and speak...sometimes they just blow me away. I won't kid when I say that I find myself at times amazed by how you think. Sometimes I'd even ask myself, "What would Hen do?", whenever I'm caught in the middle of a situation. You're my true inspiration. You basically made me the person who I am today. Well...of course not you alone, but you were more dominant than the others and I wanna thank you for that! You're one of a kind:) You're the best! Please don't ever change! I LOVE YOU!

Beverly "B" Kho - 8 years Bevs! Grabe ah! Hahaha! Just wanna let you know na in those 8 years, NEVER ako nagsawa sayo. Kahit konte. You wanna know why? 'Cause I always look forward in seeing you. And I always will. Having you as a friend is too good to be true. Sometimes I'd question myself how I ended up having a friend as precious as you when I don't deserve it. I love you Bevs! I also wanna thank you for the past 8 years of joy, tears, fights, trust and laughter. Let's make more memories together! To a never ending friendship! You're the greatest!

Masyado bang emotional? Hahahaha!
I bet the song on my blog didn't help the whole dramatic feeling huh? Hahaha!

Anyway, I also wanna extend my gratitude to all the teachers and personel of O.B. Montessori.
Basically, my family:)
Kahit minsan complain ako ng complain, deep inside I love this institution.
I'll never forget you, O.B. :)

I LOVE YOU MS. JOCSON! SSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPPPEEEEEEERRRRRR DDDDDUUUUUPPPPPEEEEEERRRRR LOVE YOU!!!!!
You're truly a wonderful person and I highly doubt I'd ever meet anyone as beautiful and kind as you are:)
I'm so glad to be handled by a one-of-a-kind advicer in my last year at O.B.
I'M GONNA MISS YOU SO MUCH!

Oh and I also wanna thank my tutor, Sir Agot who've helped me pass my Math and Geometry subjects for the past 2 years. More power to you!

So yeah...
Love you all!

By the way, this post was to be out yesterday but since I wasn't able to post it, just wanna mention a couple of things:

After the graduation, we went straight home. The first song I heard on the radio touched me and it gotten me all teary eyed. Just wanna share to you all the song that made me realize that it's not the end of us being together. The song is entitled "Goodbye, Girl". It's an old song (what else? It was set on my parents' radio station). The song basically reaches out to a lover but the chorus part helped me remember you guys.

Here it is:

"So remember goodbye doesn't mean forever. Let me tell you goodbye doesn't mean we'll never be together again. Though we may be so far apart you still will have my heart..."

And the rest goes on about the lover.
So yeah...
Saying goodbye doesn't literally mean "farewell forever".
There are unlimited possibilities we guys could see and hang out with each other.
It's not the end. It's just the beginning of a new journey as individuals.





So here's for the new beginning we are all to take.
Cheers and take care:)

Oh yeah forgot to mention, dapat andun ako sa mga kasal niyo ah! Hahaha!
Yes. Including you Ms. Jocson :)) YIHEE!!!

-Fin-

By the way, don't think of this as my last post! Hahahahaha!
Of course not! Probably my last post as a high school student.
Trust me, there are more posts to be expected from this blog in the future:)
LOVIES!

Oh yeah...HI CRUMS!
I MISS YOU :((

No comments: