Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hello 2009!

Hey peeps!
I know this is SO late but hey, nasa early part pa naman tayo ng January...
So...
Happy New Year! Manigong Bagong Taon sa inyong tanan!
How was your New Year? Had fun? Were you with your family?

Or better: How is 2009 for you so far?
Since it's been 11 days of 2009 na.

Mines? Good.
Nothing different from 2008.

Anyway, I've been too caught up with events and well...the usual case of "laziness" that enabled me to update this poor thing for quite a while.

I'm such a bad blogger...
tsk.tsk.tsk.

Just wanna update applepieisfuntomake... for the first time this year.
Ayoko namang palagpasin ng middle part of January. That's just going to be so sad.
So yeah...

Though I'm not gonna make a FULL story of the past events that happened in this post.
Let's just hope that laziness won't struck me again the next time I open this thing.

Haha...YEAH.


Random:

* Just wanna congratulate the people who passed La Salle, Taft.
Biggest shout-out to my former seatmate, Bea Lobaton.
Congratulations Bea-kins! So proud of you!
And a pat in the back for those who tried.
Hey! It's not the end of the world!

* I saw Rei in ATC today. Liking those Supras, Supraman! Goes well with your jacket. I mean...goes REALLY well with the jacket considering parehong-pareho yung shade ng colors with your shoes. NICE.

* I finally changed the song on my blog. It's entitled "Broken Strings" by James Morrison and Nelly Furtado. Oh! Yan na Mike! Haha! Alam kong nalilito ka dun sa lumang song ko!

* I miss Innah, Ruth, Hannah and Dom! I miss you guys! Oh and CHESKA!!!

* UPCAT results to be posted hhhmm...this week, I think. Goodluck nalang sating lahat!
Oh and not sure with USTET results ren. This week na ren ata.


Anyway, I have nothing more to mention here in my post so yeah...
Imma end it right...



Here.
Ciao!

-Fin-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hy ana, how are you...?